Put added resistance into your training and simulate those long punishing hills with the unique 5-level unit that comes with the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers with Resistance Unit. The quality roller systems from CycleOps allow you to work on form, balance and line, giving a much more realistic stationary cycling experience. And with the added resistance unit, you can adjust the levels of difficulty on your rollers when looking for that extra-intense training session.
As with the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers, the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers with Resistance Unit represents a leading brand product: easy to assemble and store, sturdy in construction and reliable in use. Unlike a conventional static rear-wheel trainer, using this unit will give you great power and balance skills on the bike.
Training sessions give realistic movement of the bike underneath you as you switch through the gears and increase the resistance. The precision-lathed 3.25 aluminium rollers can be used inside or out, and are designed to withstand hard use and extremes of heat.
- Precision-lathed 3.25 aluminium drums designed to run smoothly and silently in a home environment
- 5-level resistance unit allows you to easily increase and decrease level of difficulty
- Resistance unit creates a magnetic field within the rear aluminium drum which can be adjusted without adding additional noise
- Smooth bearings and drums built for durability
- Frame constructed of bi-fold tubular steel
- Adjustable belt for left or right dismount
- Simple but solid design that eliminates the fuss and assembles easy
- System can be folded up easily for storage at home, or put in the back of the car to take with you to the race
- Adjustable wheel base designed to fit most sizes of bike
- 16 wide wheel base allows user a wide berth both when first mastering the skill of a rolling system and when really pounding the pedals in an intense workout
This unit give you several advantages over your more conventional static rear-wheel cycling trainer, the most obvious of which is technique and varying resistance. Balancing on the rollers helps the rider focus on line, cadence and overall power in order to develop overall bike-handling skills much more realistic to a peloton environment. With the added extra of the resistance unit, youre easily able to vary the level of intensity of your workout, simulating hills and rises as part of your training.
All of the muscles involved in cycling will get a total work-out in this real-world cycling experience that physically prepares you better for the road. Users have commented on the extra dimension the resistance unit allows for strong workouts which are not possible on other systems. Praise has also been given to the overall practicality of the fold up design which is easy to assemble and store.
These CycleOps Aluminium Rollers add a unique zero moving-parts resistance system to the same quality features of the aluminium rollers. Sturdy, easy to assemble and user-friendly, this trainer will give your workout an extra boost when you are looking to increase your easy spin to a more intense and challenging pace.