Work on form, balance and resistance with CycleOps Aluminium Rollers – a leading brand product which is easy to assemble and store. The hallmark of the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers is their sturdy construction and reliability in use.
Unlike conventional trainers, using a quality rollers system like this from CycleOps will help you develop great balancing skills and gives realistic movement of the bike underneath you as you switch through the gears and hit the gas. The precision-lathed 3.25 aluminium rollers are designed to withstand hard use and extremes of heat and can be easily used inside or out: give yourself a workout at home on a cold winters day or take them with you in the car for that final pre-race warm-up.
- Precision-lathed 3.25 aluminium drums
- Frame constructed of bi-fold tubular steel
- Adjustable belt for left or right dismount
- Simple but solid design that eliminates the fuss and assembles easy
- CycleOps Aluminium Rollers system can be folded up easily for storage at home, or put in the back of the car to take with you to the race
- Adjustable wheel base designed to fit most sizes of bike
- 16 wide wheel base of the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers allows user a wide berth both when first mastering the skill of a rolling system and when really pounding the pedals in an intense workout
- Smooth bearings and drums built for durability
- CycleOps Aluminium Rollers can be combined with a resistance unit (bought separately) to upgrade your standard rollers system
The CycleOps Aluminium Rollers give you several advantages over your conventional cycling trainer, the most obvious of which is technique. Balancing on the rollers helps the rider focus on line and cadence as well as overall power. Unlike a stable and static trainer where you only focus on pushing the pedals, the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers help develop essential pace, balance and line skills in a very realistic way.
All of the muscles involved in cycling will get worked in this real-world cycling experience which physically prepares you infinitely better for the road. As you push the pace and change through the gears to increase the resistance, youll find yourself moving about on your bike just as you would on the road.
Users of the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers have commented on the advantages of this excellent and varied riding experience as well as the overall practicality of the fold up design which is easy to assemble and store. It takes only seconds to fold out, grab your bike and go – no messing around with complicated levers and controls.
The CycleOps Aluminium Rollers system comes highly recommended for a reliable and sturdy real-world riding experience. Made with quality materials and usability in mind, they are just as easy to unpack as they are to quickly fold away and put back in the cupboard. the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers will help you develop real riding skills at home and provide a great workout, whatever the weather!